Monday, December 6, 2010

Word Press Blog uniquness ?!?

   Sooo this is my word press blog theme I created for Chris. I utilized his website header and 404 page background to make it appear cohesive with the rest of his site. I went through and changed fonts, colors, and hover options but the question is does this look to template like? I was happy with the appearance until Phil's  scary email. Let me know what you guys think.
- Jenessa

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good. I think it is exactly matched with chris' first website that you made. great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing is I dont think it looks to template like. I think that is what Phil was looking for anyways was for us to create a template for the portfolio website, which this does

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good....and phils email scared me as well....we are just creating one kinda from scratch...with a little help from the one we did in class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks good fits right in with the rest of his site and i have no idea about making it template style or not

    ReplyDelete