Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On The Home Stretch

   As if anything else couldn't go wrong, I was sick and absent for our beta testing class yesterday. Thankfully my awesome group picked up on my slack and apparently our site passed-ish. Other than a few java script issues (when it is turned off), our site did pretty well. On a positive note our group was able to manage the size of the site across different browser resolutions, where as my previous site design was very large in most browsers. At this point my group is just waiting for our clients bio to replace our lorem ipsum place holder text on the about page, and then we are ready to hand over our site. It has been known since the beginning that our client is interested in using the completed site so as a group we would like to research domain name purchase so that we may plan a meeting with him to discuss the pricing. If anyone has any knowledge on domain purchase let us know. Good luck everyone! - Jenessa Nahon

5 comments:

  1. ya what they heck r we suppose to do about that java scrip thing bc that happened to us too, like we cant just get rid of it... err im right there with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also having issues with java script! as well as IE. But your guy's website tested very well...I noticed a couple things that I had made note of on your paper, and I'm not remembering them right this second...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea pretty much IE sucks ass. However, we haven't encountered too many issues on it. I hope that it stays that way. We had a minor issue with java, but we are coding up a workaround page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I think that happened to us with Twit Roll, won't work with IE, grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your guys site is really good. It works pretty much on anything. The only thing I found with the scavenger hunt was when you asked how to make appointment it wasn't really that clear because all it said was by appointment only. Maybe if it said call for appointment or something like that. Other then this awesome.

    ReplyDelete