Saturday, December 4, 2010

Process Book and Checklist

   I spent the afternoon completing a process book for our groups fantastical journey through Evil Don's site creation. Compiling all of our original sketches shows how far we have come as well as point out how clear our vision was from the beginning. I feel satisfied that the final look of the site is reminiscent of Don's studio space. A tattoo studio may be the first judgment a potential client has on whether or not they will use the services and our site offers a strong portrayal or the studio's hip environment. 
   Also after going through the checklist on Phil's original handout, I realized alot of minute details not covered thus far. Primarily naming our files and script correctly. Everyone should double check his checklist just to make sure everything is covered. Good luck to everyone on their final leg of the race.
- Jenessa

3 comments:

  1. Ur such a detail oriented worker bee! :D Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pass the word on to phong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela: LOL

    Jenessa: sounds great, you're all done, love your CD cover btw, clever... Oooops, did I spill the beans?

    ReplyDelete