Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Epic Computer Fail

   I am blogging from a foreign computer after a liquid incident with my laptop. Because of my clumsiness, I will be out my computer for 5-7 days. On a better note, I was able to retrieve my documents from my hard drive, and my group is ready to code this week. While our site is moving along, we will need one more meeting with don to finalize the tattoo image gallery. For this section of the site, our image files are coming from multiple sources. Photos are being taken from his camera, as well as printed photos that he taken of clients. Our initial presentation of the coded site that will be tested next week will probably house some placeholders, but we are at a good place in our progress on the site.  Hopefully Saturdays blog will show a glimpse of our coded progress. - Jenessa

1 comment:

  1. You are the poster child for what Matt talks about with drinks :) I hope it's okay, tho! I'm glad to see that you aren't letting this hold you back.

    ReplyDelete