Saturday, October 23, 2010
Inked Ideas
For our Internet Design final project, we are to find and redesign a local business website. As a group we decided to concentrate our search on finding local artist or talent to create a site design for. We decided on Lou's Tattoos, with four locations and a reputation of being one of the first shops in Florida, we are excited to see what we can offer the business. Our group members were assigned jobs titles within the group and they are as follows, I will act as Project manager, Chelsea will act as Information architect, and Chris will be the Assets manager. I have scheduled an appointment with the owner, at the companies main location on Monday afternoon. At the meeting we plan to comprehensively explain the assignment, gather any needed knowledge from the client and present our proposition. I am very excited to be working with both my group and the perspective client.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the tattoo shop was a good choice between the two. It seems like it will involve merging all your styles. I'm excited to see more about this like sketches and ideas and stuff
ReplyDeleteHmm. I hope you guys are getting a sweet deal on tattoos. I think with Chris' slick design and web knowledge/your grunginess/Chelsey's pop culture references you guys should come up with something interesting.
ReplyDeleteAlso... I think you would be a good Project Manager.
IT's a great idea for you to project manager. I'm really excited to see what you all come up with. Jimmy really hit it all on the head one how well your styles will jive together.
ReplyDelete