Saturday, October 9, 2010

On the home stretch

 I am pleased to be posting with an end in site. Our clients site will be uploaded and at full awesome capacity as of Thursday of next week. I am equally pleased that past habits of procrastination have not been an issue. Whether it be a responsibility to pleasing my client or a new found interest in web creation, I am happy with the almost end result of my clients site. The final two steps at this point, will be coding the lightbox gallery for the portfolio page and finally including a 404 error page. I have worked on two designs 1. a page mimicking the home page but devoid of color 2. a page that appears as though the color on the top of the pages has fallen an crashed. My client and myself like both options, so any feedback over prefference would be great. Until next time... Jen


1 comment:

  1. I really like the falling colors concept. It's like the website is crashing and falling apart.

    ReplyDelete