Wednesday, September 29, 2010

revised ideas and CONTENT!!!

   Since my last post I have been working with my client Chris and making revisions to the layout presented before. After a discussion on user optimization, it was decided that his website should show a similar navigation bar on the left side rather than including a back button to return to the navigation links. Last weeks class discussion with Phil on proper image saving techniques was extremely useful because my clients site will be utilizing custom type (designed by Chris in Matts' awesome summer class) on the links, that will need to be placed as an image. Our next step is to categorize content. After a day of sweet success, I managed to code the pages and link them together, and further place the navigation system, header, and body. I have a feeling adding the content will be more difficult than this last challenge but I'm enthusiastic now that I see it is possible. 

-Jenessa

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot more PC than I remember ;)
    I do believe that the site looks a lot more cohesive now. :)

    ReplyDelete